Moisturising Lightweight Day Cream
A decadent, lightweight day cream deeply absorbed to leave skin plump, dewy and radiant. Containing aromatic compounds to uplift mind, lessen fatigue and restore equilibrium.
By harmonising the gentle healing properties of calendula and the soothing aroma of geranium and orange essential oils, this day cream works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and minimises any inflammation to the skin. Clary sage essential oils has been added to balance the natural oils in your skin to help it look young and beautiful.
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Slows down signs of ageing
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation and redness to the skin
- Promotes regeneration of new cells
- Detoxifies and decongests skin
- Slow down overactive oil production whilst restoring moisture in dry skin
- Prevents bacterial growth helping to prevent future breakouts
- Aiding skin problems, acne, eczema and age spots
- Protects against UV damage
- Reduces anxiety, balances hormones, uplifts spirit and mental function
Aqua, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Glyceryl monstearate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit oil, Prunus amygdalis var dulcis (Sweet Almond) kernel oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) fruit oil, Theobroma cacoa (cocoa) butter, *Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower water, Dehydroacetic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, *Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) leaf oil, *Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) oil, *Laurus nobilis (Bay) leaf oil, Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli) flower oil, *Calendula officinalis extract, **Limonene, **Linalool, **Geraniol.
*Organically grown ingredient
**Naturally derived from essential oils
Keep product out of direct sunlight.
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Instruction for use:
After morning cleansing apply a hazelnut size amount to face and neck using firm upward movements. Pat around eye socket area but do not apply directly to the eyes. Cream can be cooled in fridge before application, if desired.