Deeply Nourishing Cleansing Balm
Deep cleansing, nourishing balm, removes all traces of dirt / make up, eases feelings of anxiety to leave skin and mind soothed.
This cleansing balm is packed full of antioxidants, which help to prevent the premature ageing of skin. The combination of beeswax and shea butter work together to restore and protect the skin, whilst locking in moisture to reduce any dryness. By using lavender and orange essential essential oils, the balm has a calming aroma that helps to reduce stress, whilst the oils restore the skins complexion and decrease the appearance of wrinkles.
(Muslin Cloth included)
- Promotes regeneration of healthy skin cells
- Treats signs of ageing by increasing cell turnover
- Leave brighter, more balanced complexion and radiant skin
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Breaks down pigmentation
- Provides an antioxidant protective boost
- Boosts firmness and elasticity, tighten pores.
- Treats skin problems, eczema, acne, oily, dry due to skin calming and healing effects
- Equalises the production of sebum
- Healing qualities leaving skin with less breakouts
- Leaves skin non-stripped
- More balanced complexion
- Soothes the mind by reducing feelings of anxiety and stress
- Stimulates the release of serotonin and dopamine, the pleasure hormones to induce feelings of inner bliss
*Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, *Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Cera alba wax, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) fruit oil, *Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil, *Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) oil, Pogostemom cablin (Patchouli) oil, *Calendula officinalis extract.
*Organically grown ingredient
**Naturally derived from essential oils
Keep product out of direct sunlight.
If irritation occurs discontinue use
Instructions for use:
Apply a pea sized amount to face and neck and massage in well using upward movements. Leave for one minute before removing with warm water and flannel or toner and cotton pads. Double cleansing is highly recommended.